The Piero Afair…with side trips is having some great travels!!We are very pleased with the response to the book. Last week Pat did a lecture and book signing at the Clark Institute of Art. She has done two book signings for the Northshire Bookstore in Manchester, VT, one for the Chaffee Museum, Rutland, VT, and in June will sign at the Cornell University Bookstore. The book is listed on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Longitude Books, on one Australian website and three Italian. Piero has his own Facebook site, so you can keep in touch there. http://www.facebook.com/thepieroaffair. We are selling well from regional bookstores, so if you are in the area, please support them.
- Bartelby’s Books, 17 West Main Street, Wilmington, VT
- Battenkill Books, 15 East Main Street, Cambridge, NY
- Water Street Books, 26 Water Street, Williamstown, MA
- Book House of Stuyvesant Plaza, 4175 Western Ave, Albany, NY
- Market Block Books, 290 River St, Troy, NY
- Northshire Bookstore, 4869 Main Street, Manchester Center, VT
- Porter Square Books, 25 White Street, Cambridge, MA
- Vermont Bookshop, 38 Main St, Middlebury, VT
- Yankee Bookshop,12 Central St., Woodstock, VT
- Bennington Bookshop,467 Main Street, Bennington VT
- Misty Valley Books, 58 Commons St., Chester VT
- And there is always news at www.camusart.com /blog
All in all it is a great start. It’s also a great read. If you haven’t gotten a copy of Piero, please do, turn a page and you’ll get lost in the Italian countryside. Ciao!